Pearlstone and JCC Staff Harvest
Pearlstone & JCC staff are invited to share our harvests this season!
- Each week from May to October Pearlstone farmers will harvest several items from Pearlstone’s certified organic farm to share with you. Sign up today!
- Staff will pay for the season in advance and receive harvests weekly.
- The harvest will allow you to eat with the seasons. In the Spring there will be strawberries, lettuce, snap peas, parsley, and more. In the Summer tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, onions, basil and more. In the Fall we’ll enjoy carrots, beets, kale, garlic, cilantro, and more.
- The current forecast is for a 24-week season with first harvest Wednesday May 25th and the final harvest to be Wednesday November 2nd
- Shares will be available each Wednesday at two locations:
- Pearlstone – from noon to 4pm in the retreat center lobby.
- Jewish Community Center (Owings Mills) – from 2-6pm in the main lobby.
- As part of Pearlstone’s employee incentive program your share of the harvest will be discounted!
- Price Levels:
- Half Share – $340 is the recommended discounted staff price. This harvest is offered on a sliding scale from $290 to $390.
- Full Share – $540 is the recommended discounted staff price. This harvest is offered on a sliding scale from $470 to $610.
- We’re using a sliding scale to allow participants to pay according to individual means. Paying at the lowest level covers only a portion of the costs while paying at the highest supports our ability to offer a sliding scale. For peace of mind, please know that all shares will be receiving produce at a discounted price. Please pay at the highest level you are able to afford at this time.
- Price Levels:
We’re committed to sharing our harvest with you even when times are tough! Should you need further financial assistance please contact Greg email@example.com or 717.350.3730
To register for your share of the harvest please complete this form:
Questions? Contact Greg