High Ropes Birthday Parties
Host a Birthday Party Up in the Trees!
May – September Weekend Birthday Party Packages:
Flat Price: $300
- High Ropes Adventures for up to 18 participants (additional participants: $15 per person; total max climbers not to exceed 24) – 2 hrs
- Personal Pavilion party space – ½ hr
- Free parking
- Trash/recycling removal
Half-Hour Add-ons: Please call Scott Katz for pricing: 410-500-5388
- Animal Visits
- Organic Lip Balm Making
- UPick Strawberries (seasonal)
- Supply their own food, beverages and party supplies*
- Provide their own goody-bags
- Clean-up pavilion space after use
Pearlstone is committed to preserving our environment. Please, no confetti unless it’s biodegradable, and no balloons or plastic straws allowed.
*Compostable dining supplies are available for purchase from Pearlstone.
Weight Restrictions: 44 to 285 lbs; Height Restrictions: Minimum height of 48″, Age Restrictions: 8 yrs+
The Nitty Gritty Information & Policies:
- Age: High Ropes Adventure Birthday parties are offered for children ages eight (8) years and up.
- Scheduling: Parties must be scheduled in advance. However, our parties do tend to book quickly. We advise you to give us as much prior notice as possible.
- Group Size: Maximum group size is 24 participants on the High Ropes. Additional guests are invited to cheer-on High Ropes participants and enjoy party time in the pavilion.
- Pearlstone Cares about the Environment:We do not allow balloons, confetti or plastic straws at birthday parties because of their damage to the environment. Want some great eco-friendly alternatives? Contact our Director of Community Sustainability: Joan D. Plisko
- Cancellation & Refund Information: If you must reschedule your party, we will do our best to find an alternative date. However, if rescheduling is not possible, the cancellation policy will apply (below)
|Cancellation Timeline||Refund Amount *|
|More than 30 days’ notice||100% refund|
|14 – 30 days’ notice||50% refund|
|Less than 14 days’ notice||NO REFUND|
*Less non-refundable $75 deposit.
A $75 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration. This deposit will be used towards your total party payment, which is due two weeks later. All cancellation fees apply.