You are invited to share our harvests this season!
- Each week from May to October Pearlstone farmers will harvest several items from Pearlstone’s certified organic farm to share with you. Sign up today!
- You will pay for the season in advance and receive harvests weekly.
- The harvest will allow you to eat with the seasons. In the Spring there will be strawberries, lettuce, snap peas, parsley, and more. In the Summer tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, onions, basil and more. In the Fall we’ll enjoy carrots, beets, kale, garlic, cilantro, and more.
- The current forecast is for a 24-week season with first harvest Wednesday May 24 and the final harvest to be Wednesday November 1
- Shares will be available each Wednesday at two locations:
- Pearlstone – from noon to 4pm in the retreat center lobby.
- Jewish Community Center (Owings Mills) – from 2-6pm in the main lobby.
- General Pricing is:
- $650 Full Share
- $410 Half Share
- Paying at the beginning of the season helps us get our season started. For a weekly price breakdown, shares total out to $27/week for full shares and $17/week for half shares.
To register for your share of the harvest please complete this form:
Shares are discounted for employees and volunteers of the Associated and all of its agencies (Pearlstone, Jewish Community Center, and others)!
We’re committed to sharing our harvest with you even when times are tough! Should you need further financial assistance please contact Greg firstname.lastname@example.org or 717.350.3730