Make intergenerational memories that will last a lifetime!
June 30 – July 1, 2020
Registration coming soon
We Invite grandmas and grandpas, bubbes and zaydes, and sabas and saftas to join with their grandchildren at our first annual Gramp Camp.
Sign up for a special two-day, one-night camp for grandparents and grandchildren that leads directly into Family Farm Camp!
- Spend quality time in nature with your grandchildren (up to 12 years old)
- Come as you are and enjoy the casual informal setting
- Celebrate our diverse inclusive Jewish community – all practices/denominations are welcome
- Flexible schedules will meet your and your grand-kids’ needs
- Explore Jewish wisdom, tradition and spirituality through food, farm and forest
- Enjoy grandparent/grandchild activities such as farm to table cooking, nature walks, group games and family tree nature crafts
- Seek adventurous activities on our High Ropes Adventure Course, zip-lines, rock wall, lake and water slide
- Experience the special joy of uninterrupted time with loved ones
- Rest comfortably in your choice of lodging, all with beautiful views
- $130 for adults, $80 for children ages 6-12, $30 for children ages 1-5