Make intergenerational memories that will last a lifetime!
June 30 – July 1, 2020
We Invite grandmas and grandpas, bubbes and zaydes, and sabas and saftas to join with their grandchildren at our second annual Gramp Camp.
Early bird registration – $130 for adults, $80 for children ages 5-12 (available thru February 29, 2020)
Sign up for a special two-day, one-night camp for grandparents and grandchildren that leads directly into Family Farm Camp!
- Spend quality time in nature with your grandchildren (ages 5-12 years old)
- Come as you are and enjoy the casual informal setting
- Celebrate our diverse inclusive Jewish community – all practices/denominations are welcome
- Flexible schedules will meet your and your grand-kids’ needs
- Explore Jewish wisdom, tradition and spirituality through food, farm and forest
- Enjoy grandparent/grandchild activities such as farm to table cooking, nature walks, group games and family tree nature crafts
- Seek adventurous activities on our High Ropes Adventure Course, zip-lines, rock wall, lake and water slide
- Experience the special joy of uninterrupted time with loved ones
- Rest comfortably in your choice of lodging, all with beautiful views