PESACH 2022 Rates
Pesach at Pearlstone is a comprehensive immersive retreat experience including:
• Lodging, meals, snacks, and seders
• Access to campus amenities*
• A robust offering of thought-provoking lectures, engaging activities for various age groups, and inspiring programs for all Jewish backgrounds and religious approaches.
Pesach at Pearlstone rates show the TOTAL COST per person. Please keep this in mind when reviewing alternative Pesach programs which almost always add additional taxes and fees to the advertised rate, and may charge extra for certain activities as well. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Rates below show the per person price for adults (ages 13+) for two styles of lodging:
ORCHARD GUEST ROOMS
- Single Occupancy (one adult 13+) = $4,834 / person
- Double Occupancy (two adults 13+) = $3,223 / person | $6,445 / couple
- Additional adult (13+) in same room = $2,417 / person
Guest Rooms each have 2 queen beds and a single sofa bed.
GARDEN LODGE ROOMS
- Double Occupancy (two adults 13+) = $2,739 / person | $5,478 / couple
- Additional adult 13+ in same room = $2,417 / person
Garden Lodge Rooms sleep up to 4 or 6 people with a combination of twin and bunk beds.
Pearlstone has a limited number of cabins which can accommodate up to 9 guests. Please inquire for availability and pricing. More details about our lodging options can be found here.
Rates assume sharing a room with at least one adult (13+), regardless of lodging style
- Youth ages 3 - 12 = $1,255 per person
- Infants 2 and younger = $125 per person
The Fine Print
- Guest Room rates require a minimum of 1 adult/room. Families who want adjoining rooms will be charged for two Single Occupancy rooms plus the cost of any additional child(ren).
- Rates are comprehensive of food, lodging, campus amenities, on-site programming/activities and inclusive of taxes (6% sales tax + 9.5% lodging tax on applicable portions of package).
- Pearlstone is only accepting reservations for the entire Pesach holiday (Friday April 15 - Sunday April 24). At its discretion and subject to availability, Pearlstone may at a later date offer partial week packages (e.g. first days/seders only). Please be aware current interest and demand indicates that is unlikely.
- Age-appropriate programming for children 5 years+ without required adult supervision will be available for a minimum of 2 hours/day. Some days will offer more extensive activities for children and families. There will be programs available for children 4 and under with adult supervision. Guests are welcome to arrange and pay for babysitting services but must share details of these plans with Pearlstone in advance and must comply with Pearlstone's COVID-19 policies.
- Pearlstone encourages all guests to attend the communal seder. Separate tables for private family seders in shared dining room are available on a limited, first-come-first-serve basis. Pearlstone is currently unable to offer private seder rooms.
- No off-campus excursions are currently planned nor included in package rates. Optional trips may be created at a later date and offered for an additional fee accordingly.
Booking Deposit and Payment Schedule
- Deposits (non-refundable/non-transferable) required to book:
- Adults 13+ $300/person;
- Children 3 - 12 yrs $150/person.
- Remaining balance is due in full by Jan 28, 2022.
- Payment in full is required for any new booking after Jan 28, 2022.
COVID-19 Polices and Procedures
We currently have daily health screening and an indoor mask mandate. This section will be updated as we get closer to April.