TIYUL SUMMER AT PEARLSTONE
Join us at Pearlstone! Where blue sky, trees, fields, and fun are the simple pleasures we all need right now!
Our new, 100% outdoor, COVID-adapted program, will follow guidelines from the local health department, CDC and American Camp Association (ACA); as always, the health and safety of our campers and camp families remains our top priority! And while the program will require changes to our normal day camp, many of our AMAZING Tiyul activities still work great!
Staff and instructors are excited to work with campers to provide the safest and best camp experience for all with 100% Outdoor Adventure on the Farm, Forest, and More!
Camp details include:
- Camp activities and programs are outdoors
- Regular Camp Hours 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Week-long sessions starting June 29 and running the whole summer
- Program for rising 2nd-8th graders
- Transportation will not be provided
Join Pearlstone’s amazing crew of talented farmers, wilderness experts and fun-loving educators for a week of awesome adventure! Each unique day engages kids through hands-on skills, beautiful stories, great songs and fun community building. Campers will spend the day:
• Exploring the forest with shelter building, fire making and creek walking • Fly on our Zip-lines
• Connecting to the land with seed planting and vegetable harvesting • Caring for our animals
• Have designated swim time in the pool
Some of the outdoor safety measures include:
- Staggered, contact-free camper drop-off and pick-ups
- Pre-screening and temperature checks of all staff and campers upon arrival
- A maximum of eight campers per two counselors, not to exceed groups of 10 people
- We recommend that parents and legal guardians of high-risk campers consult with their child’s medical provider to assess their risk and determine if camp attendance is acceptable.
- We have invested in additional handwashing stations at each location and have hand-sanitizing products readily available and easily accessible for all campers and staff.
- All staff have completed comprehensive training in all aspects of summer camp and are prepared with the new CDC protocols and safety procedures.
Please note that NO sick camper or staff member may attend camp.
Questions? Contact Miki Levran at firstname.lastname@example.org