Tiyul Adventure Day Camp
Day Camp for 1st–6th graders
Staff and instructors are excited to work with campers to provide the safest and best camp experience for all with 100% Outdoor Adventure on the Farm, Forest, and More!
Campers will spend the day:
• Exploring the forest with shelter building, fire making and creek walking
• Connecting to the land with seed planting and vegetable harvesting
• Caring for our animals
• Swimming in our three pools (and riding our water slide!)
• Zip-lining over our lake
• Climbing our rock wall
• Sharing stories, singing songs, and seeking adventure!
Our new, 100% outdoor, COVID-adapted program, will follow guidelines from the local health department, CDC and American Camp Association (ACA); as always, the health and safety of our campers and camp families remains our top priority! And while the program will require changes to our normal day camp, many of our AMAZING Tiyul activities still work great!
Camp details include:
- Camp activities and programs are outdoors
- Regular Camp Hours 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Week-long sessions starting June 14 and running the whole summer
- Program for rising 1st-7th graders
- Transportation will not be provided
Contact the Program Department at email@example.com
Looking for a similar immersive experience with an overnight component?
Check out our Overnight Camp for 4th–8th graders!
Registration for Summer 2021 coming later this year!