Certified Organic UPick Strawberries
Pearlstone strawberries are nutrient dense, pure and safe for your family!
Strawberry picking season is a short few weeks from late May to early June.
Our pick-your-own strawberry field is open to the general public and retreat guests. In addition to delicious organic fruit, we have a large covered pavilion with picnic tables, public bathrooms, and grassy areas. Pack a lunch and a blanket so you can relax, picnic, and play!
What you need to know:
- Once the harvest begins, picking hours are generally 10am-6pm Mon – Fri and 10am-4pm Sundays (closed Saturdays).
- The ebb and flow of ripe berries for harvest is dependent on weather
- Closures may take place due to weather or being picked out
- Check Status updates before coming out to avoid disappointment.
- Weekends are the busiest days and sometimes there are crowds. If you can make it on a weekday it is highly recommended!
- We supply picking buckets, no need to bring your own.
- Pre-picked Strawberries may be available at the Farm Stand, based on supply.
- Status updates for strawberry picking will be shared in real time on Facebook and Pearlstone strawberry picking text alerts (sign up to the right!)
- If you know you want to pick strawberries, do not delay or assume they will be here later.