Certified Organic UPick Strawberries
Strawberry season is from late May – early June.
Pearlstone Center’s certified-organic, nutrient dense strawberries are pure and safe for you and your family!
Our pick your own strawberry field open to the general public and our retreat center guests. Strawberry picking is a short window of a couple weeks from late May to early June.
In addition to delicious organic fruit, we have a large covered pavilion with picnic tables, public bathrooms, and grassy areas. Pack a lunch and a blanket so you can relax, picnic, and play!
- Once picking begins we will be open Sunday – Friday weather and berries permitting (we are closed Saturday and for Jewish holidays)
- Picking hours, during the season, are 10am-6pm on weekdays and 10am-4pm on weekends/holidays.
- We supply the picking buckets, no need to bring your own.
- Pre-Picked Strawberries may also be available at the Farm Stand, based on supply.
- Closures may take place due to weather or being picked out.
- The ebb and flow of ripe berries for harvest is dependent on weather.
- Check Status updates before coming out to avoid disappointment.
- Status updates for strawberry picking will be shared in real time on Facebook and Pearlstone strawberry picking text alerts (sign up to the right!)
- Weekends are the busiest days and sometimes there are crowds. If you can make it on week days it is highly recommended. If you know you want to pick strawberries, do not delay or assume they will be here later.
We look forward to harvesting together with you!