Our Pick Your Own Strawberry program is open to Retreat Guests and the General Public. Strawberry picking is a short window about 2-3 weeks only! Picking is first come first serve. Our 2019 strawberry price is $5 per pound for UPick.
- Once picking begins we will be open six days a week rain or shine (and closed Saturday).
- Picking hours, during the season, are 10am-6pm on weekdays and 10am-4pm on Sundays.
- We accept Cash, Check, and Credit Cards
- We supply the picking buckets, no need to bring your own.
- Pre-Picked Strawberries may also be available at the Farm Stand, based on supply.
- Closures may take place due to weather or being picked out.
- The ebb and flow of ripe berries for harvest is dependent on weather.
- The weather may change or not be suitable for picking.
- Check Status Updates before coming out to avoid disappointment.
- Status Updates for strawberry picking will be on the homepage of our website and Facebook.
- Please keep your pets at home.
More Berry Picking Ideas
- Remember comfortable shoes for walking in the fields and wear sunscreen.
- Bring bottled water and pack a picnic.
- Bring a basketball or a game to play on in the lawn next to the field.
- And, don’t forget your camera… children with strawberry smiles make a great photo op!