Certified Organic UPick Strawberries
Pearlstone strawberries are nutrient dense, pure and safe for your family!
The berries are nearly ripe! Join our text alert to hear about our first harvest! Strawberry picking season is a short few weeks from late May to early June.
Our pick-your-own strawberry and blueberry fields are open to the general public and retreat guests. In addition to delicious organic fruit, we have a large covered pavilion with picnic tables, public bathrooms, and grassy areas. Pack a lunch and a blanket so you can relax, picnic, and play!
What you need to know:
- Once the harvest begins, picking hours are generally 10am-6pm Mon – Fri and 10am-4pm Sundays (closed Saturdays).
- The ebb and flow of ripe berries for harvest is dependent on weather
- Closures may take place due to weather or being picked out
- Check Status updates before coming out to avoid disappointment.
- Weekends are the busiest days and sometimes there are crowds. If you can make it on a weekday it is highly recommended!
- We supply picking buckets, no need to bring your own.
- Pre-picked Strawberries may be available at the Farm Stand, based on supply.
- Status updates for strawberry picking will be shared in real time on Facebook and Pearlstone strawberry picking text alerts (sign up to the right!)
- If you know you want to pick strawberries, do not delay or assume they will be here later.
- Holidays – We’re open for Memorial Day (Monday May 30th). We will be closed for Shavuot (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday June 4th – 6th)
- Our certified organic blueberry harvest begins in mid-June.