Certified Organic UPick Strawberries
2018 UPick will begin in mid-May. We will post status updates here on the website and on our social media sites. Our Pick Your Own Strawberry program is open to Retreat Guests and the General Public. Strawberry picking is a short window about 3-4 weeks only! Picking is first come first serve.
- Once picking begins we will be open 1-2 weekdays and Sunday each week weather and berries permitting.
- Picking hours, during the season, are 10am-6pm on weekdays and 10am-4pm on weekends.
- We supply the picking buckets, no need to bring your own.
- Pre-Picked Strawberries may also be available at the Farm Stand, based on supply.
- Closures may take place due to weather or being picked out.
- The ebb and flow of ripe berries for harvest is dependent on weather.
- The weather may change or not be suitable for picking.
- Check Status Updates before coming out to avoid disappointment.
- Status Updates for strawberry picking will be on the homepage of our website.