Boutique Retreat Experiences
Book a Boutique Retreat Experience in the NEW Raingarden Hotel Rooms!
Experience Pearlstone in our brand new building!
The Raingarden Hotel Rooms at Pearlstone are available for rental by level – larger groups are welcome to reserve both levels. With each level boasting a dozen overnight rooms and a private gathering space, groups and families are able to getaway for a couple of nights for restorative experiences. Guests are encouraged to partake in Pearlstone’s Campus amenities including campfire pit, outdoor pools (seasonal), hiking trails, sports fields & courts. With sufficient advanced notice (subject to staff availability, additional fees apply), you can order Pearlstone meals and snacks, and opt for exciting activities such as High Ropes Adventure Course and other team building games, Zip Line, Canoeing (seasonal) and more.
About the Raingarden Hotel Rooms
Hotel-style lodging with each room featuring a single queen-size bed, a sleeper chair, writing desk, mini-fridge and a private bathroom. ADA compliant rooms available. Relax in our lounge adorned with beautiful, live-edge wood accents and coffee station stocked with assorted teas, water, coffee and light refreshments.
- Standard Check in is at 3pm; Check out is at 10am.
- Includes one set of linens & towels per person
- Daily Housekeeping is not typically provided but can be if requested in advance (additional cleaning fees apply).
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the facility
- Complimentary Parking
- 180-Acres of picturesque rolling hills, wooded forest trails and fresh air. Everything you need to relax, rejuvenate and retreat!
- Boutique Retreat guests have access to the following Campus Amenities:
- Swimming Pools & Splash Pad (seasonal, Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Basketball Courts, Soccer & Softball Fields, Volleyball Courts
- Fishing (BYO equipment)
- Farm Animal Pasture
- Campfire Pits
- Stone Ground Labyrinth
* As allowed by county government due to COVID-19 restrictions. Availability for out-of-state guests could vary based on travel restrictions/mandates at the time of your stay.
Pricing – $5,000.00 per level, plus tax or $10,000.00 for both levels
- 2 nights of lodging in 12 rooms. Each room has 1 queen-sized bed, writing desk, mini-fridge and private bathroom, and a pullout sleeper chair.
- Access to a private gathering space.
- Lobby with coffee, tea and water. Light refreshments available such as fruit and snack bars.
- Access to complementary campus amenities including Pearlstone’s swim club (subject to seasonality and swim club hours)
- Subject to availability, additional facilitator-led activities may be available for a fee.
- Available mid-July through September
- Maximum room occupancy, 3 people
- Payment in full due at signing
- No cancelations. Payment is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Groups welcome to bring their own food or can inquire about ordering meals and snacks from Pearlstone.
Other things to note:
All Guests must complete and pass an online COVID-19 health screening the day of arrival. Pearlstone does not require PCR or Rapid Antigen testing prior to arrival.
COVID-19 has created additional risks when gathering with others outside of your familial circle/pod. While Pearlstone has protocols in place to help to minimize those risks, the fact remains that COVID is a highly contagious virus with the potential to cause life threatening ramifications. Upon arrival, guests will be required to complete our guest check-in sheet, which outlines some of these risks. By signing, group is agreeing to abide by all COVID-related protocols and that Pearlstone will not be held responsible for any COVID-related damages arising from your gathering.
Guests of the Boutique Retreat Experience have access to the members only Swim Club at the Pearlstone Campus. Pool Season is Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. The pool is open Tuesday-Friday (closed Mondays) 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. On Saturday and Sunday, pool hours are 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
COMPLETE OUR RENTAL PLANNER FORM TO RECEIVE A QUOTE, OR KEEP SCROLLING TO EXPLORE AND LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FACILITIES, LODGING AND DINING!
Premier Conference Facilities and Meeting Spaces
Eleven meeting spaces varying in size fit groups from 10 to 300.