Farm-To-Table Inspired Menus
Pearlstone Center’s fresh, healthy and delicious meals feature Certified Organic produce fresh from our own farm. Our standard buffet-style service accommodates a wide range of tastes and preferences. For special occasions you can upgrade to plated service or even customize your own menu with our Executive Chef.
Our food service options feature:
- Healthy and delicious farm-to-table meals feature Certified Organic produce
- All food is O-U Kosher.
- Private dining & plated service upgrades available
- Custom menus for formal receptions, cocktail parties and weddings
- Self-Service Beverage Bar with continuous coffee, tea & water
- Snacks included in every retreat, with many delicious upgrades available
- Although we cannot guarantee a 100% allergen-free facility, our team does its very best to accommodate every reported food allergy and dietary restriction
Our Dining Spaces:
- Spacious main dining room seats up to 215 people with large windows overlooking our farm
- Guests from multiple groups may share food from the same buffet but guests from each group are assigned dining tables together
- Private Dining can be arranged for an additional fee, subject to space availability
Our Food Ethic
It is our honor to nourish our guests in body, mind and soul. Pearlstone food honors the bounty of our seasons, the traditions of our ancestors & the integrity of sustainable agriculture. We strive to provide consciously outsourced, wholesome, delicious food inspired by crops grown on our farm and prepared with love. We always aim to improve and we are proud to share our food journey with you.
browse through some of our Farm to Table inspired food and dining spaces
What People Love About Pearlstone Center
"We are incredibly grateful for the delicious, nutritious, and diverse food you prepared and served us this week. You went above and beyond in so many ways! You graciously accommodated so many last minute requests meeting each of our dietary needs. We can't thank you enough for your warmth and kindness as we interacted with you over the course of our days here."
- Corporate Retreat Group