Pearlstone Center is an ideal setting for teams to gather.
In addition to our main conference and meeting facility, and beautiful accommodations, our campus is home to many amenities available to guests, including:
- Swimming Pools: take a dip in three swimming pools (one with a water slide!) which offer slightly different swimming experiences depending on your preference. Certified lifeguards are required at all times so pool use must be booked in advance. Learn more about our Campus Rental events here.
- Lake: Paddle Boats and Canoes available for use as well as PFDs included with rental. Certified lifeguards are required at all times so this must be booked in advance.
- Sports Facilities: enjoy plenty of open space as well as fields for softball & soccer, and basketball & volleyball courts.
- High Ropes Adventure Course: reach new heights on 3 stories, 24 bridges and 30-foot quick jump for a fun and thrilling challenge. Learn more here.
- Hiking Trail: our 2.2 mile loop around the campus is accessible at all times.
- Labyrinth: take a contemplative walk through the serpentine stone path while quieting your mind and focusing on a spiritual question or prayer.
- Fitness Room: our newly renovated fitness room boasts both free weights and machines, and offers spectacular views of the pasture as well as TVs to help pass the time.
- Prayer Space: any room on our campus can be set up as a Prayer Space or for Religious Services; Jewish groups can request to use our Torah and a selection of siddurim and chumashi.
- Games Closet: Staying inside? We offer an assortment of crafts, puzzles & board games to use during your stay, or enjoy a game of Foosball or Ping Pong.
- Play Room: groups with children and babies can request a space for a Play Room with an assortment of toys and books.
there are countless ways to add fun and adventure to your event at Pearlstone
Explore our Campus!
a bird's eye view of our 180 acres