Join Pearlstone’s Campus Club: Nature Adventure for the Whole Family!
Get outside! Join the Pearlstone Campus Club and enjoy 180 acres of natural beauty and fun
• Hike our 3-mile Perimeter Trail
• Run our 2.2 mile Fitness Trail (outdoor fitness equipment coming soon!)
• Go Fishing in our Pond
• Play on our Basketball Court, Soccer, and Softball Fields
Campus Club visit options:
Daily Entry: $10
Monthly Pass: $20
Annual Membership: $180
CAMPUS CLUB USAGE POLICY
Safety and security are our number one priority and CAMPUS CLUB allows us to control and monitor those on our property who wish to connect to nature in a loving and caring space. Please fill out this health questionnaire daily prior to your arrival.
Parking: next to the pools. Click here to view our campus map.
Bathrooms: since we are now entering frost and freeze warnings, all water on the campus has been turned off for the season. That means that bathrooms are not available for Campus Club member’s use.
You are welcome to use the picnic tables outside the pool to do work.
Monday - Friday – 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Parking: next to Forest Pavilion. Members receive campus map upon registration.
Active deer hunting begins the week on Friday, October 23rd. Each year we selectively hunt deer on Pearlstone’s campus for several days between now and early January. This is part of an effort to shift deer habits in our landscape. We are working to minimize tick risks for our staff and guests and other negative impacts of overgrazing by deer. Doing this work skillfully better supports our ecosystem to thrive.
For your safety, Pearlstone will be closed to Campus Club on the following dates:
- No entry into any indoor buildings or fenced-in areas including the farm and Animal Pasture. Farm and animal pasture tours and programs available upon request, including additional fees: contact email@example.com
- Face masks must be worn at the parking lot, kept with you at all times, and put back on whenever you come within 10 feet of another group.
- Physical distancing is required of all campus club members during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please maintain a minimum of 10 feet between groups, and please come with at least one other person whenever possible for safety purposes.
- Bathrooms: since we are now entering frost and freeze warnings, all water on the campus has been turned off for the season. That means that bathrooms are not available for Campus Club member’s use.
- Pets are not allowed on site.
- Water is essential. Bring some for every trip!
- Food can be messy! You are welcome to bring food as long as clean up after yourself.
- Leave No Trace: Anything you bring must be cleaned up and taken when you leave