Gift a Tree
Contribute to Pearlstone Reforestation with a Gift that Grows
We approach reforestation of the Chesapeake Region as a way to improve the ecosystem. Benefits include clean water, healthy watersheds and healthy habitats for wildlife, land conservation, and as part of a response to climate change.
In the Chesapeake Region, forests once covered 95% of the watershed, and now they cover only 55% of the watershed.
Trees are the original multi-taskers. Long-term benefits of planting trees are numerous and far-reaching:
• Improved water & air quality
• Reduced runoff and prevent downstream flooding
• Reduced harmful ultraviolet radiation
Give a gift that makes a difference! A Tree is a memorable gift for many occasions:
- In honor of the birth of a baby, graduation or marriage
- As a birthday or anniversary gift
- In memory of a loved one or pet
- Jewish holidays such as Rosh Hashanna, Chanukah, Tu B’shevat, Pesach or Shavuot
- Just because you care about the environment
- any occasion!
Gift a tree. Plant a tree. Care for the forest.